When I want to use Dolphin XP005L to cut a TOY40 emergency key (one side key, 1.5mm) to my Toyota, it suddenly pops up an error prompt ‘error code: 33 cutter diameter too large’. At the same time, the red light innovative indicator lights shown. What’s wrong with it?
Xhorsetool.com chief engineer replied:
The Toy 40 one side key cannot use with a 2.5mm cutter. You need to change the cutter to 1.5mm.
You can do by the following steps:
- Go to Xhorse Dolphin XP005L main menu
Tap System>> Machine parameter>> Cutting setting>> Cutter diameter: 1.5mm
Then press ‘Save’
- After changing the cutting setting successfully, back to system>> History>> Last Key TOY40
- Change cutter from 2.5mm to 1.5mm
- Install 1.5mm cutter to the top limited position, then tighten
- Press ‘Cut’ to start the cutting process.
For further problems, please feel free to contact our customer service.