To avoid injuries to operators and damages to Condor Mini PLUS key machine, please follow the safety notes shown below:
- Do always use the machine under safe environment.
- Do wear protective goggles that are in line with ANSI standard. Put down the protective shield when the machine is working.
- Do unplug the machine when it is not in use for a long time.
- Do put the machine on a flat and firm surface . Keep the machine dry and clean.
- Do unplug the machine under unusual circumstance.
- Do not have clothes, hair, hands and other tools close to the machine when it is working. DO not leave the machine unattended when it is working.
- Do not use a damaged or loose socket.
- Do not put the machine in a place that is damp, greasy and dusty. Do not put things like tool or containers on the machine.
Note: it also can be used for other xhorse key cutting machines