1. able to program E chassis/F chassis
2. able to do coding on E chassis / F chassis
3. able to OBD program new keys to CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/ etc.
4. able to generate key file for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/CAS4/CAs4+, etc.
5. able to work for FEM/BDC: generate FEM/BDC keys, replace the FEM/BDC control unit, change FEM/BDC mileage
6. able to do odometer correction for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+/ISTAP/CAS4/CAs4+
7. able to read EEPROM and sync data for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3 systems
8. able to work for simultaneous engine and CAS, synchronous ELV and CAS
9. able to read SN data from the engine
10. able to do diagnostic tests and ECU programming