Xhorse VVDI2 6.1.0 update tips and guides:
1. Fully uninstall then install again,you may need to turn off driver signatures
2. Pulled the sub cable in and out A couple of times changed ports too , it worked
3. Also check the firmware is up to date
4. you need to update the computer software, your firmware on vvdi2 device is 6.1.0 but u most likely need to update software on computer , or if you did that first start the updater and after that plug in thw vvdi2 device
5. Updated driver
6. Check if your driver is installed correctly or not. It should result from the driver installation!
This is for the error message below:
Not found device
Error – Cannot find vvdi2, reconnect VVDI2 and try again!